Tips for Cleaning Your Area Rug
Are you planning to buy a new area rug? Or maybe you already own an area rug and are planning to clean it. Cleaning the area rug is very easy and will save you a lot of money. And also you can use this method to clean your carpet too. So, let us know 5 tips for cleaning your area rug cleaning Huntington Beach.
- First of all, you need to vacuum the area rug. Vacuum the entire surface of the area rug. It would help if you swept the entire area rug with the vacuum cleaner. Vacuuming is the best way to eliminate dust and dirt from the entire area rug.
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar with 1 cup of hot water, and then pours this mixture into the vacuum cleaner bag. Vacuum the area rug with the vacuum cleaner and empty the water from the vacuum cleaner bag. Now repeat this step for the next three days. The combination of vinegar and water will get rid of the stains, and it will remove the odor.
- Next, you need to wash the area rug with warm water and mild soap. Take a bucket, fill it with warm water, and add a bit of mild soap. Dip the area rug in the bucket and then shake it. If the stain is still there, you can add some more water. Let it soak for a while, and then rinse it with clean water.
- You can also use shampoo if the area rug is dirty. Wash the area rug with shampoo. Make sure you have used the shampoo, specifically made for washing area rugs.
- Finally, you need to use a dryer sheet to dry the area rug. You can use a dryer sheet to remove the moisture from the area rug.
These are some of the best tips for cleaning your area rug. I am sure you will love the result of these tips. I know you don’t want to waste your time cleaning the area rug, but by following these tips, you will be able to clean the area rug in a very short period.